Term & Conditions
These terms and conditions( “ Terms ”) govern the use of services made available on or through; https//www.dial2expert.com and/ or the Dial2Expert mobile app( inclusively, the “ Platform ”, and together with the services made available on or through the Platform, the “ Services ”). These Terms also include our sequestration policy, available at https//dial2expert.com( “ sequestration Policy ”), and any guidelines, fresh, or supplemental terms, programs, and disclaimers made available or issued by us from time to time( “ Supplemental Terms ”). The sequestration Policy and the Supplemental Terms form an integral part of these Terms. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the Supplemental Terms with respect to applicable Services, the Supplemental Terms will prevail. The Terms constitute a list and enforceable legal contract between Dial 2 Expert( properitership with its listed address at H no 76, Surya Vihar- 2, Faridabad, Haryana and its cells( “ D2E ”, “ we ”, “ us ”, or “ our ”), and you, a stoner of the Services, or any legal reality that books Pro Services( defined below) on behalf of end- druggies( “ you ” or “ client ”). By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have full legal capacity and authority to agree to and bind yourself to these Terms. However, you confirm and represent that you have the necessary power and authority to bind D2E person to these Terms, If you represent any other person. using the Services, you agree that you have read, understood, and are bound by, these Terms, as amended from time to time, and that you’ll misbehave with the conditions listed then. These Terms expressly relieve any previous written agreements with you. However, or misbehave with the conditions listed then, please don’t use the Services, If you don’t agree to these Terms.
The services rendered by Service Professionals are appertained to as “ Pro Services ”. The term “ Services ” doesn’t include the Pro Services. D2E doesn’t give the Pro Services and isn’t responsible their provision. Service Professionals are solely liable and responsible for the Pro Services that they offer or else give through the Platform. D2E and its cells don’t employ Service Professionals, nor are Service Professionals agents, contractors, or mates of D2E or its cells. Service Professionals don’t have the capability to bind or represent D2E.
- c) The Platform is for your particular andnon-commercial use only, unless else agreed upon on in agreement with the terms of a separate agreement. Please note that the Platform is intended for use only within India. You agree that in the event you mileage the Services or Pro Services from a legal governance other than the home of India, you’ll be supposed to have accepted the D2E terms and conditions applicable to that governance.
- d) The Services are made available under colorful brands possessed by or else certified to D2E and its cells.
- e) A crucial part of the Services is D2E’s capability to shoot you textbook dispatches, electronic matters, or WhatsApp dispatches, including in connection with your bookings, your utilisation of the Services, or as a part of its promotional and marketing strategies. While you may conclude out of entering these textbook dispatches by reaching D2E email@example.com or through the in- Platform settings, you agree and admit that this may impact D2E’s capability to give the Services( or a part of the Services) to you.
- f) In certain cases, you may be needed to furnish identification evidence to mileage the Services or the Pro Services, and hereby agree to do so. A failure to misbehave with this request may affect in your incapability to use the Services or Pro Services.
- g) D2E Credits
- i) D2E may, in its sole discretion, offer promotional canons that may be redeemed for credits, other features or benefits related to the Services, and/ or Pro Services, subject to any fresh terms that may apply on a promotional law( “ D2E Credits ”).
- ii) You agree that( i) you shall use D2E Credits in a legal manner, and only for the purposes specified by D2E D2E Credits,( ii) you shall not duplicate, vend, or transfer the D2E Credits in any manner( including by posting D2E canons on a public forum) unless you have D2E’s express previous concurrence to do so,( iii) D2E Credits may be impaired by D2E at any time for any reason without any liability to you,( iv) D2E Credits aren’t valid for cash, and( v) D2E Credits may expire previous to your use.
iii) D2E may, at its sole discretion, give only certain druggies with D2E Credits that may affect in different quantities charged for the same or analogous services attained by other druggies.
- iv) D2E reserves the right to withhold or D2E credits or other features or benefits attained through the use of D2E Credits, by you or any other stoner, if D2E nicely determines or believes that the use or redemption of the D2E Credits was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the applicable D2E Credit terms or these Terms.
- ACCOUNT CREATION
- a) To mileage the Services, you’ll be needed to produce an account on the Platform( “ Account ”). For this Account, you may be needed to furnish certain details, including but not limited to your phone number. To produce an Account, you must be at least 18 times of age.
- b) You warrant that all information furnished in connection with your Account is and shall remain accurate and true. You agree to instantly modernize your details on the Platform in the event of any change to or revision of this information.
- c) You’re solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account and agree to incontinently notify us of any exposure or unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security with respect to your Account.
- d) You’re liable and responsible for all conditioning that take place through your Account, including conditioning performed by persons other than you. We shall not be liable for any unauthorised access to your Account.
- e) You agree to admit dispatches from us regarding( i) requests for payments,( ii) information about us and the Services,( iii) promotional offers and services from us and our third party mates, and( iv) any other matter in relation to the Services.
- STONER CONTENT
- a) Our Platform may contain interactive features or services that allow druggies who have created an account with us to post, upload, publish, display, transmit, or submit commentary, reviews, suggestions, feedback, ideas, or other content on or through the Platform( “ stoner Content ”).
- b) As part of the effective provision of the Services and quality control purposes, we may request reviews from you about Service Professionals and you agree and admit that Service Professionals may give reviews about you to us. You mustn’t deliberately give false, inaccurate, or misleading information in respect of the reviews. Reviews will be used by us for quality control purposes and to determine whether guests and Service Professionals are applicable druggies of thePlatform.However, we reserve the right to cancel your enrollment and remove you from our Platform, If we determine at our sole discretion that you aren’t an applicable stoner.
- c) You grant us anon-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transmittable, sublicensable, and kingliness-free licence to( i) use, publish, display, store, host, transfer, process, communicate, distribute, make available, modify, acclimatize, restate, and produce secondary workshop of, the stoner Content, for the functioning of, and in connection with, the Services and( ii) use stoner Content for the limited purposes of advertising and promoting the Services, or furnishing substantiation before a court or authority of competent governance under applicable laws.
- d) In connection with these Terms and the licences granted under this clause, you hereby waive any claims arising out of any moral rights or other analogous rights relating to the stoner Content.
- e) You agree and admit that D2E may, without notice to you, remove, or else circumscribe access to stoner Content that, in its sole discretion, violates these Terms.
- CONCURRENCE TO USE DATA
- a) You agree that we may, in agreement with our sequestration Policy, collect and use your particular data. The sequestration Policy is available at https//www.dial2expert.com/privacy-policy and it explains the orders of particular data that we collect or else process about you and the manner in which we reuse similar data.
- b) In addition to any concurrence you may give pursuant to the sequestration Policy, you hereby assent to us participating your information with our cells or other third party service providers. We may use information and data pertaining to your use of the Services for provision of the Services, analytics, trend identification, and purposes of statistics to further enhance the effectiveness and effectiveness of our Services, and provision of salutary schemes, new offers, and for experience improvement.
- c) Subject to applicable laws, we may be directed by law enforcement agencies or the government and affiliated bodies to expose data in relation to you in connection with felonious or civil proceedings. You understand and agree that in similar cases we shall have the right to partake similar data with applicable agencies or bodies.
- a) Orders The Platform permits you to request colorful Pro Services at a time of your choosing grounded on available places. To make a booking, you should follow the instructions on the Platform and give necessary information. We use reasonable sweats to enable you to find a Service Professional who’s suitable to give that service at the requestedtime.However, in the doubtful event we can not find a Service Professional for the specific timeslot, we will communicate you to find an indispensable time, If.
- b) evidence Once you place a request we will give evidence of the booking via SMS, dispatch or a drive announcement. Once your booking has been verified, you’ll be needed to make the payment in agreement with these Terms or as indicated on the Platform. Once a Service Professional has been linked for the requested Pro Services, you shall admit evidence in App or via SMS, dispatch or a drive announcement.
- c) Cancellations Bookings that are cancelled before evidence on the Platform won’t be charged. D2E’s cancellation policy sets out applicable cancellation freights.
- d) Negotiation In case of the attainability of, or cancellation by a named Service Professional, we will offer you a cover of the Service Professional from among our listed Service Professionals.
- PRICING, FREIGHTS, AND PAYMENT TERMS
- a) D2E reserves the right to charge you for the different Services you may mileage and/ or for any other installations you may conclude for, from time to time, on or via the Platform.
- b) Charges and freights in respect of Pro Services
( i) In respect of Pro Services that you seek to mileage through the Platform, you shall be needed to pay Service Professionals the quantum indicated at the time of reserving as well as quantities towards( a) any fresh Pro Services you may mileage,( b) out of fund charges incurred by the Service Professional, and( c) charges arising out of the purchase of goods needed or utilised for the performance of the Pro Service( “ Charges ”). In addition to the Charges outstanding to Service Professionals, D2E reserves the right to charge you a convenience figure for easing the booking and transferring payments to the Service Professional( this figure is appertained to as “ freights ”). You admit that the final bill you admit may include fresh charges, including without limitation, a safety figure, bond figure, insurance figure, or Service Professional weal figure.
- ii) D2E shall notify you of the applicable Charges, freights, and payment styles at the time of booking. Generally, you may make payments for Pro Services through credit cards, disbenefit cards, net banking, holdalls
, UPI or cash upon completion of the Pro Service. We’ve the right to modify and else circumscribe the modes of payment available to you. You admit that certain payment styles similar as cash upon completion may not always be available to you as a payment system. For the avoidance of mistrustfulness, in the event you pay through the system of ‘ cash upon completion ’, you admit that you’ll be needed to pay both Charges and freights to the Service Professional.
iii) The Charges and freights may be outstanding at the time of making a booking, or upon the completion of the Pro Service, as specified by D2E.
- iv) For the avoidance of mistrustfulness, please note that the Charges are outstanding to Service Professionals, and D2E acts as a limited collection agent on behalf of similar Service Professionals to collect and transfer quantities due to them.
- v) levies All Charges and freights are inclusive of applicable levies.
- vi) D2E reserves the right to nicely amend the Charges and freights at any time at its sole discretion. A change in freights shall not impact any bookings that have been verified before the publication of the revised freights on the Platform.
vii) Charges and freights that you pay are final andnon-refundable, unless else determined by D2E or needed by the applicable laws. Under certain laws, you may be entitled to a refund or other remedies for a failure in the provision of the Services.
viii) You admit and agree that Charges and freights applicable in certain geographical areas may increase mainly during times of high demand. D2E will use reasonable sweats to inform you of the Charges and freights that may apply. still, by using the Pro Services or Services, you’ll be responsible for the Charges and freights incurred under your Account anyhow of your mindfulness of D2E Charges or freights.
- c) Payment Processors We may use a third- party payment processor( “ Payment Processor ”) to bill you through your named mode of payment. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms and programs of D2E Payment Processor in addition to these Terms. We shall not be liable for any error of the Payment Processor. In the event of any unsucccessful payment, the plutocrat debited shall be credited in agreement with the terms of the Payment Processor.
- d) Cancellation You may handpick to cancel your request for services from a Service Professional at any time previous to similar Service Professional’s appearance, in which case you may be charged a cancellation figure in agreement with D2E’s cancellation policy. D2E reserves the right to charge you, or else dedD2Et applicable levies in respect of similar cancellation figure.
- e) Subscriptions D2E may from time to time offer subscription packages( howsoever named) for financial consideration. The packages shall give guests with fresh benefits, which may include the capability to mileage blinked Pro Services. You agree that subscription packages( howsoever named) shall be subject to fresh terms and conditions. You admit that similar subscription packages will be subject to fresh terms and conditions that will be supposed to be an integral part of these Terms.
- f) D2E doesn’t designate any portion of your payment as a tip or gratuity to the Service Professional. Any representation by D2E to the effect that tilting is “ voluntary ”, “ not needed ”, and/ or “ included ” in the payments you make for Pro Services isn’t intended to suggest that D2E provides any fresh payments to Service Professionals. You understand and agree that while you’re free to give fresh payment as a gratuity to any Service Professional who provides you with Pro Services, you’re under no obligation to do so. Gratuities are voluntary.
- CLIENT CONDUCT
- a) D2E prohibits demarcation against Service Professionals, including on the base of race, religion, estate, public origin, disability, sexual exposure, coitus, connubial status, gender identity, age, or any other characteristic that may be defended under applicable law. similar demarcation includes but isn’t limited to any turndown to accept Pro Services grounded on any of these characteristics.
- b) We request that you treat all Service Professionals with courtesy and respect, and that you give them with a safe, clean, and applicable position to perform the Pro Services. Service Professionals shall be entitled to refuse to perform Pro Services if you haven’t handed a safe, clean, and applicable position for them, or you bear towards them in a manner which is disrespectful, discourteous, vituperative, or else unhappy. We reserve the right to withhold access to the Services and else limit your access to Pro Services at our absolute discretion if you bear towards any Service Professional in a manner which is disrespectful, discourteous, or vituperative, or which we else suppose to be unhappy or unlawful.
- c) You agree that you’ll be liable for differencing against Service Professionals or for any failure, purposeful or else, to give the Service Professionals a safe, clean, and applicable position for them to perform the Pro Services. also, you’ll also expose any and all information that may have a bearing on the capability of the Service Professional to perform the Pro Services or impact the Services Professional’s health, safety, or well- being, to D2E and the Service Professional.
- d) You agree that in the event a Service Professional behaves in a manner that’s disrespectful, discourteous, vituperative, unhappy, or in violation of the law, you shall be needed to report D2E incident firstname.lastname@example.org at the foremost but in any event within 48( forty eight) hours of similar incident.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- a) The Platform may include services, content, documents, and information possessed by, certified to, or else made available by, a third party( “ Third Party Services ”) and contain links to Third Party Services. You understand and admit that Third Party Services are the sole responsibility of the third party that created or handed it and that use of similar Third Party Services is solely at your own threat.
- b) We make no representations and count all guaranties and arrears arising out of or pertaining to similar Third Party Services, including their delicacy or absoluteness. Should you mileage a Third Party Service, you shall be governed and bound by the terms and conditions and sequestration policy of the third parties furnishing the Third Party Services. Further, all intellectual property rights in and to Third Party Services are the property of the separate third parties.
- YOUR LIABILITIES
- a) You represent and warrant that all information that you give in relation to the Services and Pro Services is complete, true, and correct on the date of agreeing to these Terms and shall continue to be complete, true, and correct while you mileage the Services and/ or the Pro Services. Should any information that you give change during the actuality of these Terms, you take over to incontinently bring similar change to our notice. We don’t accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that you may suffer or dodge if any information, attestation, material, or data, handed to mileage the Services is incorrect, deficient, inaccurate, or misleading or if you fail to expose any material fact.
- b) You shall extend all cooperation to us in our defence of any proceedings that may be initiated against us due to a breach of your scores or covenants under these Terms.
- c) In respect of the stoner Content, you represent and warrant that
- i) you enjoy all intellectual property rights( or have attained all necessary warrants) to give stoner Content and to grant the licences under these Terms;
- ii) you’re solely responsible for all conditioning that do on or through your account on the Platform and all stoner Content;
iii) the stoner Content doesn’t and shall not violate any of your scores or liabilities under other agreements;
- iv) the stoner Content doesn’t and shall not violate, infringe, or boost
any intellectual property right or other personal right including the right of hype or sequestration of any person or reality;
- v) the stoner Content doesn’t and shall not contain any contagions, corrupted data, or other dangerous, disruptive, or destructive lines or content;
( vi) the stoner Content doesn’t and shall not violate any third party rights; and
vii) the stoner Content( A) doesn’t belong to any other person to which you don’t have any right,( B) doesn’t hang the concinnity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign countries, public order, beget incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence, prevents disquisition of any offence, or is affronting another nation,( C) isn’t scandalous, grossly dangerous, impious, paedophilic, invasive of another’s sequestration, discriminative grounded on gender, ethnically reprehensible, disparaging, relating to, or encouraging plutocrat laundering or gambling, scandalous, spiteful, racist, violent, stag, pornographic, unlawful, dangerous to children, or( D) else obnoxious, reprehensible, or restricts, or inhibits, any other person from using or enjoying the Services.
- d) You shall not use the Services in any manner except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Without limiting the generality of the antedating judgment , you shall not
- i) infringe any personal rights, including but not limited to imprints, patents, trademarks, or trade secrets of any party;
- ii) except as may be handed hereunder, dupe, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, post, restate, produce any secondary workshop from or license the Services;
iii) use the Services to transmit any data, or shoot or upload any material that contains contagions, Trojan nags, worms, timebombs, keystroke lumberjacks, spyware, adware, or any other dangerous programmes, or analogous computer law, designed to negatively affect the operation of any computer software or tackle;
- iv) use any robot, spider, other automated device, or homemade process to cover or copy the Services or any portion thereof;
- v) engage in the methodical reclamation of content from the Services to produce or collect, directly or laterally, a collection, compendium, database, or directory;
- vi) use the Services in( A) any unlawful manner,( B) for fraudulent or vicious conditioning or( C) in any manner inconsistent with these Terms;
vii) decompile, rear mastermind, or disassemble the Services;
viii) link to, glass, or frame, any portion of all or any of the Services; or
- ix) violate applicable laws in any manner.
- e) You warrant that you shall not engage in any exertion that interferes with or disrupts the Services.
- f) You shall not essay to gain unauthorised access to any portion or point of the Services, any other systems or networks connected to the Services, to any of our waiters, or through the Platform by hacking, word mining, or any other illegitimate means.
- g) You shall not directly or laterally, in any capacity, solicit, essay to impact, engage, approach, or accept or encourage the conjurations or approach of, a Service Professional from whom you have profited Pro Services, to either terminate or else cease their enrollment on or engagement with the Platform, or mileage services the same as or analogous to the Pro Services singly, without reserving the Pro Services through your Account. You agree that this limitation is reasonable and fair and is necessary for the protection of the sequestration and security of Service Professionals and that this won’t avert you from carrying services the same as or analogous to the Pro Services through the Platform or other means. You further agree that any implicit detriment to Service Professionals from thenon-enforcement of this clause far outweighs any implicit detriment to you.
- OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- a) All rights, titles, and interest in, and to the Services, including all intellectual property rights arising out of the Services, are possessed by or else certified to us. Subject to compliance with these Terms, we grant you anon-exclusive,non-transferable,non-sub licensable, revocable, and limited licence to use the Services in agreement with these Terms and our written instructions issued from time to time. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by D2E or D2E’s licensors.
- b) We may request you to submit suggestions and other feedback, including bug reports, relating to the Services from time to time( “ Feedback ”). We may freely use, copy, expose, publish, display, distribute, and exploit the Feedback we admit from you without any payment of kingliness, acknowledgement, previous concurrence, or any other form of restriction arising out of your intellectual property rights.
- c) Except as expressly stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms should be demonstrated as conferring any right in, or licence to, our or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- a) These Terms shall remain in effect unless terminated in agreement with the terms hereunder.
- b) We may circumscribe, kill, or terminate your access to, or use of, the Services, or any portion thereof,( i) incontinently and at any point at our sole discretion,( A) if you violate or transgress any of the scores, liabilities, or covenants under these Terms,( B) when you cease to come a stoner of our Services,( C) you do not, or are likely not to qualify under applicable law, or the norms and programs of D2E or its cells, to pierce and use the Services, or( D) violate or transgress the Community Guidelines,( ii) upon 30( Thirty) days ’ prior written notice to you, or( iii) incontinently for any licit business, legal, or nonsupervisory reason.
- c) You may terminate these Terms, at any time, for any reason by transferring a notice to D2E email@example.com
- d) Upon termination of these Terms
- i) the Account will expire;
- ii) the Services will “ time- eschewal ”; and
iii) these Terms shall terminate, except for those clauses that are expressly, or by recrimination, intended to survive termination or expiry.
- DISCLAIMERS AND GUARANTIES
- a) The Services are handed on an “ as is ” base without bond of any kind, express, inferred, statutory or else, including without limitation the inferred guaranties of title,non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no bond that the Services will meet your conditions or prospects.
- b) No advice or information, whether oral or written, attained by you from us shall produce any bond that isn’t expressly stated in the Terms.
- c) While D2E strives to give accurate information about Pro Services and Charges, pricing crimes may do from time to time.
- d) You agree and admit that we’re simply a Platform that connects you with Service Professionals, and we shall not be liable in any manner for any scores that haven’t been explicitly stated in these Terms. We aren’t liable or responsible for fulfilment of any bookings, for the performance of the Pro Services by any Service Professional, or for any acts or deletions of the Service Professionals during their provision of the Pro Services including any damage they may beget to property. By reserving Pro Services through the Platform, you’re entering into a contract with the applicable Service Provider for the provision of those services, and we accept no responsibility or liability, nor do we make any bond, representation, or guarantee in respect of the Service Professional’s performance under that contract.
- e) You agree and admit that soliciting or entering services from any Service Professional singly is solely at your own threat, and in such an event, you waive any rights that you may have under these Terms.
- f) We don’t guarantee or warrant and we make no representation whatsoever regarding the trustability, quality, or felicity of the Service Professionals.
- g) You hereby accept full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from your use of the Services and Pro Services, and expressly agree and admit that we shall have absolutely no liability in this regard.
- h) D2E will maintain a complaints operation frame and will manage this frame on behalf of Service Professionals in a reasonable manner and in agreement with thenon-excludable conditions of applicable applicable laws.
- i) To the fullest extent admissible by law, we, our cells, and our affiliated parties, each disclaim all liability for any loss or damage arising out of, or due to
- i) your use of, incapability to use, or vacuity or attainability of the Services or the Pro Services;
( ii) the circumstance or actuality of any disfigurement, interruption, or detainments, in the operation or transmission of information to, from, or through the Services, dispatches failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorised access to our records, programmes, services, waiters, or other structure relating to the Services;
iii) the failure of the Services to remain functional for any period of time; and
- iv) the loss of any stoner Content and any other data in connection with your use of the Services.
- j) In no event shall D2E, its officers, directors, and workers, or its contractors, agents, licensors, mates, or suppliers, be liable to you for any direct, special, circular, incidental, consequential, corrective, reliance, or exemplary damages( including without limitation, lost business openings, lost earnings, or loss of anticipated gains or any other financial ornon-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to any abuse or breach of data), indeed if D2E or an authorised representative had been advised of the possibility of similar damages, arising out of, or relating to( A) these Terms,( B) the Services or the Pro Services,( C) your use or incapability to use the Services or the Pro Services, or( D) any other relations with another stoner of the Services.
- k) To the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability shall be limited to the quantum of commission we admit in respect of a particular booking made on the Platform. In no event shall our total liability to you in connection with these Terms exceed INR,000( Rupees Ten Thousand).
- l) Nothing in these Terms will count or limit any bond inferred by law that it would be unlawful to count or limit.
You shall compensate, defend at our option, and hold us, our parent companies, accessories, cells, and our officers, workers, directors, agents, and representatives, inoffensive from and against any claim, demand, suits, judicial proceeding, losses, arrears, damages, and costs( including, without limitation, all damages, arrears, agreements, and attorneys ’ freights), due to or arising out of your access to the Services or Pro Services, use of the Services or Pro Services, violation of these Terms, or any violation of these Terms by any third party who may use your Account.
- GOVERNANCE, GOVERNING LAWS, AND DISAGREEMENT RESOLUTION
- a) These Terms shall be governed by and demonstrated and executed in agreement with the laws of India. Subject to other vittles in this clause, courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive governance over all issues arising out of these Terms or the use of the Services.
- b) Any difficulties, conflicts, controversies, or differences, arising out of these Terms shall be resolved by arbitration in New Delhi in agreement with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force, which is supposed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The bench shall correspond of 1( One) adjudicator appointed by D2E. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The parties to the arbitration shall keep the arbitration nonpublic, and not expose to any person, other than on a need to know base, or to legal counsels, unless needed to do so by law. The decision of the adjudicator shall be final and binding on all the parties thereto. Each party to the arbitration shall bear its own costs with respect to any disagreement.
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- You may communicate our designated Grievance Redressal Officer with any complaints or queries relating to the Services or these Terms through registered post or through dispatch, details of which are handed below
( b) We shall insure that your complaint is resolved within timelines specified by applicable laws.
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- a) Changes to Terms The Terms are subject to variations at any time, as determined by us, and all changes are effective incontinently upon being posted on the Platform. It’s your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for any updates or changes. You’ll be supposed to have accepted the changes made to these Terms if you continue to use the Platform once it has been posted.
- b) revision to the Services We reserve the right at any time to add, modify, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services( or any part thereof), with or without cause. We shall not be liable for any similar addition, revision, suspense, or termination of the Services.
- c) Severability If any provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable, the other vittles of these Terms will continue to be ineffect.However, that part will be supposed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect( unless that would contradict the clear intention of the clause, If any unlawful or unenforceable provision would be legal or enforceable if a part of it were deleted.
- d) Assignment You shall not certify, vend, transfer, or assign your rights, scores, or covenants under these Terms, or your Account in any manner without our previous spoken concurrence. We may grant or withhold this concurrence at our sole discretion, subject to any conditions we suppose applicable. We may assign our rights to any of our cells, accessories, or parent companies, any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services, or any third party without any previous notice to you.
- e) Notices All notices, requests, demands, and determinations for us under these Terms( other than routine functional dispatches) shall be transferred firstname.lastname@example.org.
- f) Third Party Rights No third party shall have any rights to apply any terms contained herein.
- g) Force Majeure We shall have no liability to you if we’re averted from or delayed in performing our scores, or from carrying on our business, by acts, events, deletions, or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, strikes, failure of a mileage service or telecommunications network, act of God, war, hoot, civil commotion, vicious damage, or compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation, or direction.