Dial2Expert and its affiliates (collectively, “Dial2 Expert”, “we” or “us”) are engaged in the business of providing web-based solutions to facilitate connections between customers that seek specific services and service professionals that offer these services. This Policy outlines our practices in relation to the collection, storage, usage, processing, and disclosure of personal data that you have consented to to share with us when you access, use, or otherwise interact with our website available at https://www.dial2expert.com/ or mobile application ‘Dial2 Expert’ (collectively, “Platform”) or avail products or services that Dial2 Expert offers you on or through the Platform (collectively, the “Services”).In this Policy, the services offered to you by service professionals on or through the Platform are referred to as “Professional Services”.
At Dial2 Expert, we are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. In order to provide you with access to the Services or the Professional Services, we have to collect and otherwise process certain data about you. This Policy explains how we process and use personal data about you.
Please note that unless specifically defined in this Policy, capitalised terms shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in our Terms and Conditions, available at https://www.dial2expert.com/terms (“Terms”). Please read this Policy in consonance with the Terms.
By using the Services, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by this Policy and consent to the processing activities described under this Policy.
Please refer to Section 1 to understand how the terms of this Policy apply to you.
- BACKGROUND AND KEY INFORMATION
(a) How this Policy applies:
This Policy applies to individuals who access or use the Services or otherwise avail the Professional Services. For the avoidance of doubt, references to “you” across this Policy are to an end user that uses the Platform.
By using the Platform, you consent to the collection, storage, usage, and disclosure of your personal data, as described in and collected by us in accordance with this Policy.
(b) Review and Updates:
(c) Third-Party Services:
- PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
(a) We collect different types of personal data about you. This includes, but is not limited to:
(i) Contact Data, such as your mailing or home address, location, email addresses, and mobile numbers.
(ii) Identity and Profile Data, such as your name, username or similar identifiers, photographs, and gender.
(iii) Marketing and Communications Data, such as your address, email address, information posted in service requests, offers, wants, feedback, comments, pictures and discussions in our blog and chat boxes, responses to user surveys and polls, your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences. We also collect your chat and call records when you communicate with service professionals through the Platform.
(iv) Technical Data, which includes your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, details of operating system, access time, page views, device ID, device type, frequency of visiting our website and use of the Platform , website and mobile application activity, clicks, date and time stamps, location data, and other technology on the devices that you use to access the Platform.
(v) Transaction Data, such as details of the Services or Professional Services you have availed, a limited portion of your credit or debit card details for tracking transactions that are provided to us by payment processors, and UPI IDs for processing payments.
(vi) Usage Data, which includes information about how you use the Services and Professional Services, your activity on the Platform, booking history, user taps and clicks, user interests, time spent on the Platform, details about user journey on the mobile application, and page views.
(b) We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data under law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
(c) What happens if I refuse to provide my personal data?
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract (such as the Terms), and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to provide you with the Services). In this case, we may have to cancel or limit your access to the Services.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We use different methods to collect personal data from and about you including through:
(a) Direct Interactions. You provide us your personal data when you interact with us. This includes personal data you provide when you:
(i) create an account or profile with us;
(ii) use our Services or carry out other activities in connection with the Services;
(iii) enter a promotion, user poll, or online surveys;
(iv) request marketing communications to be sent to you; or
(v) report a problem with the Platform and/or our Services, give us feedback or contact us.
(b) Automated technologies or interactions. Each time you visit the Platform or use the Services, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, server logs, and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites or apps that employ our cookies.
(c) Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties:
(i) Technical data from analytics providers such as Facebook and advertising networks;
(ii) Identity and profile-related Data and Contact Data from service professionals, publicly available sources, etc.;
(iii) Personal data about you from our affiliate entities.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
(a) We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data where we need to provide you with the Services, enable you to use the Professional Services, or where we need to comply with a legal obligation. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
(i) to verify your identity to register you as a user, and create your user account with us on the Platform;
(ii) to provide the Services to you;
(iii) to enable the provision of Professional Services to you;
(iv) to monitor trends and personalise your experience;
(v) to improve the functionality of our Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
(vi) to improve customer service to effectively respond to your Service requests and support needs;
(vii) to track transactions and process payments;
(viii) to send periodic notifications to manage our relationship with you including to notify you of changes to the Services, send you information and updates pertaining to the Services you have availed, and to receive occasional company news and updates related to us or the Services;
(ix) to assist with the facilitation of the Professional Services offered to you, including to send you information and updates about the Professional Services you have availed;
(x) to market and advertise the Services to you;
(xi) to comply with legal obligations;
(xii) to administer and protect our business and the Services , including for troubleshooting, data analysis, system testing, and performing internal operations;
(xiii) to improve our business and delivery models;
(xiv) to perform our obligations that arise out of the arrangement we are about to enter or have entered with you;
(xv) to enforce our Terms; and
(xvi) to respond to court orders, establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend ourselves against legal claims.
(b) You agree and acknowledge that by using our Services and creating an account with us on the Platform, you authorise us, our service professionals, associate partners, and affiliates to contact you via email, phone, or otherwise. This is to provide the Services to you and ensure that you are aware of all the features of the Services and for related purposes.
(c) You agree and acknowledge that any and all information pertaining to you, whether or not you directly provide it to us (via the Services or otherwise), including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails, instructions from you, etc., may be collected, compiled, and shared by us in order to render the Services to you. This may include but not be limited to service professionals who provide or seek to provide you with Professional Services, vendors, social media companies, third-party service providers, storage providers, data analytics providers, consultants, lawyers, and auditors. We may also share this information with other entities in the Dial2 Expert group in connection with the above-mentioned purposes.
(d) You agree and acknowledge that we may share data without your consent, when it is required by law or by any court or government agency or authority to disclose such information. Such disclosures are made in good faith and belief that it is reasonably necessary to do so for enforcing this Policy or the Terms, or in order to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
(a) Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser (if you permit it to) that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
by thirdparties.However, similar as emails, or if other druggies or third parties shoot us correspondence about your conditioning or bulletins on the Platform, If you shoot us particular correspondence.
- exposures OF YOUR particular DATA
- a) We may partake your particular data with third parties set out below for the purposes set out in Section 4
- i) Service professionals to enable them to give you with Professional Services;
- ii) Internal third parties, which are other companies within the Dial2 Expert group of companies.
iii) External third parties similar as
- trusted third parties similar as our associate mates, and service providers that give services for us or on our behalf. This includes hosting and operating our Platform, furnishing marketing backing, conducting our business, recycling payments and sale- related processes, transmitting content, and furnishing our Services to you;
- logical service providers and advertising networks that conduct web analytics for us to help us ameliorate the Platform. These analytics providers may use eyefuls and other technologies to perform their services;
- other registered druggies on our Platform upon your request or where you explicitly assent to similar exposure; and
- controllers and other bodies, as needed by law or regulation.
- b) We bear all third parties to admire the security of your particular data and to treat it in agreement with the law. We don’t allow our third- party service providers to use your particular data for their own purposes and only permit them to reuse your particular data for specified purposes and in agreement with our instructions.
- YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR particular DATA
- a) Access and streamlining your Personal Data You hereby warrant that all particular data that you give us with is accurate, up- to- date, and true. When you use our Services, we make stylish sweats to give you with the capability to pierce and correct inaccurate or deficient data, subject to any legal conditions. You can request Dial2 Expert for a dupe of your particular data by transferring an dispatch firstname.lastname@example.org. Dial2 Expert may take up to 7( seven) working days respond to similar request.
- b) Opting- eschewal of Marketing and Promotional Dispatches When we shoot you selling and promotional content through dispatch, we make stylish sweats to give you with the capability to conclude- out of similar dispatches by using the conclude- out instructions handed in similar emails. You understand and admit that it may take us up to 10( Ten) business days to give effect to your conclude- out request. Please note that we may still shoot you emails about your stoner account or any Services you have requested or entered from us.
- omission OF ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL DATA
- a) Notwithstanding anything contained in the Terms, you may cancel your account as well as your particular data stored with Dial2 Expert by transferring an dispatch email@example.com. Dial2 Expert may take up to 7( seven) working days to reuse your request. Once your account is deleted, you’ll lose access to all Services. For avoidance of mistrustfulness, it’s hereby clarified that all data with respect to deals performed by you on the Platform will be retained in agreement with applicable law.
- TRANSFERS OF YOUR particular DATA
- a) We misbehave with applicable laws in respect of storehouse and transfers of particular data. As a part of your use of the Services, the information and particular data you give to us may be transferred to and stored in countries other than the country you’re grounded in. This may be if any of our waiters are from time to time located in a country other than the bone
you’re grounded, or one of our merchandisers, mates, or service providers is located in a country other than one you’re grounded in.
- b) By submitting your information and particular data to us, you agree to the transfer, storehouse, and processing of similar information and particular data in the manner described over.
- DATA SECURITY
- a) We apply applicable security measures and sequestration-defensive features on our Platform including encryption, word protection, call masking, and physical security measures to cover your particular data from unauthorised access and exposure, and follow norms specified by applicable law.
- b) Where you have chosen a word that enables you to pierce certain corridor of the Services or Professional Services, you’re responsible for keeping this word secret and nonpublic. We’ll not be responsible for any unauthorised use of your information, or for any lost, stolen, or compromised watchwords, or for any exertion on your stoner account due to similar unauthorised exposure of your word. In the event your word has been compromised in any manner whatsoever, you should instantly notify us to enable us to initiate a change of word.
- DATA RETENTION
- a) You agree and admit that your particular data will continue to be stored and retained by us for as long as necessary to fulfil our pronounced purpose( s) and for a reasonable period after the termination of your account on the Platform or access to the Services to misbehave with our legal rights and scores.
- b) In some circumstances, we may total your particular data( so that it can no longer be associated with you) for exploration or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without farther notice to you.
- BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
You’re apprehensive that in the event we go through a business transition, similar as a junction, accession by another organisation, or trade of all or a portion of our means, your particular data might be among the means transferred.
- USER GENERATED CONTENT
We invite you to post content on our Platform, including your commentary, feedback, filmland, or any other information that you would like to be made available on our Platform. Please note that similar content will be available to all callers to our Platform and may come public. We can not help similar information from being used in a manner that’s contrary to this Policy, applicable laws, or your particular sequestration, and we disclaim all liability( express or inferred) in this regard. Further, you agree to misbehave with all applicable laws in relation to the content uploaded or else participated by you on our Platform. You understand and admit that you’ll be solely responsible for any information published by you on our Platform that violates applicable laws.
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- a) We may sometimes modernize thisPolicy.However, we will upload the revised policy on the Platform or partake it with you through other means, similar as dispatch, If we make changes to this Policy. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our Platform after similar notice, you assent to updates made to this Policy.
- b) We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the rearmost information on our sequestration practices.